I. Project Name and Overview
Project Name: Desulfurization Regeneration Liquid Treatment and Comprehensive Utilization Project of Henan Bohai Chemical Co., Ltd.
Project nature: New
Construction site: Henan Bohai Chemical Co., Ltd., Huling Industrial Cluster Area, Jiyuan City
Total investment: 849.09 million yuan
Project record: 2019-419001-26-03-014869
Construction Content: Annual treatment and comprehensive utilization of 30,000 tons of desulfurization regeneration liquid.
The route is:
- Pretreatment process: The desulfurization regeneration
liquid is sent to a horizontal centrifuge for solid-liquid separation, the
filtrate enters the filtrate tank, the sulfur paste enters the slurry tank, and
then is sent to the incineration process by the slurry transfer pump.
- Incineration process: After the sulfur slurry is atomized, it is sent to the incinerator to generate SO2 process gas, and enters the waste heat boiler for waste heat recovery. The process gas is cooled and then enters the purification process.
- Purification process: The process gas passes through the humidification tower, the cooling tower, the washing tower and the electric mist eliminator in turn, respectively humidifying and cooling the process gas, cooling the gas, washing, and then entering the dry suction process.
- Dry suction process: The drying of the furnace gas is achieved by contacting the gas with concentrated sulfuric acid. After SO2 is converted into SO3, it enters the absorption tower and absorbs SO3 with concentrated sulfuric acid to produce sulfuric acid of different specifications.
- Conversion process: The process gas enters the process gas heat exchanger after being pressurized by the fan, and reaches the SO2 converter after reaching 420 ° C to 450 ° C. Under the action of the catalyst, the SO 2 is converted into SO 3 .
- The tail suction process: the tail gas enters the tail gas washing tower, and a small amount of SO2, NOX and sulfuric acid mist are absorbed by the steamed ammonia wastewater, and the tail gas from the tail gas washing tower enters the electric mist eliminator to further capture the acid mist entrained in the tail gas. After passing the test, it is discharged into the atmosphere through the chimney.
The main equipments are: horizontal centrifuge, incinerator, waste heat boiler, drying tower, absorption tower, humidification tower, cooling tower, washing tower, exhaust gas cleaning tower, sulfur dioxide blower, etc.
II. The construction unit and contact information
Construction unit: Henan Bohai Chemical Co., Ltd.
Contact: Chen Zhanqun
Contact number and fax: 0391-6038009
III. The unit responsible for environmental impact assessment unit and contact information
EIA unit: Henan Metallurgical Research Institute Co., Ltd.
Contact: Zhou Gong
Contact number and fax: 0371-63828676
Contact Email: email@example.com
IV. Environmental impact assessment program and main work content
- EIA work program
(1) Accept the entrustment of environmental impact assessment work.
(2) Conduct the first EIA information disclosure and seek public opinions.
(3) Carry out construction project analysis and conduct investigation, monitoring and evaluation of environmental conditions within the scope of evaluation.
(4) Forecasting and evaluating the environmental impacts of various environmental factors, and analyzing and evaluating the environmental impacts of each topic.
(5) Give the evaluation conclusions of the feasibility of the construction project environment, propose environmental protection measures and recommendations, and carry out technical and economic certification.
(6) Prepare environmental impact assessment files, and after the formation of the consultation draft, conduct the second EIA information disclosure to solicit public opinions.
(7) Before the approval of the environmental impact report to the competent department of ecological environment, the third EIA information disclosure, the full report of the public report and the public participation instructions.
- Environmental impact assessment work content and key points
The environmental impact assessment mainly analyzes the pollution production and sewage discharge of the project, predicts the impact of pollution, evaluates whether the pollution prevention measures are feasible, the clean production level of the project, the rationality analysis of the site and the total control target, according to the profile of the project. Corresponding monitoring management plans, conclusions of environmental impact assessment, public participation instructions, etc.
The environmental impact assessment work will focus on the impact of the project on the atmospheric environment, water environment and environmental risks on the basis of the principles of “standard discharge, clean production, and total control”, and propose measures to mitigate the mitigation measures.
V. The scope and main issues of seeking public comments
Scope: Enterprises, units, and residents located in the evaluation area.
Main items: opinions and suggestions on project construction, opinions and suggestions on project environmental protection measures and impact mitigation measures, issues to be concerned in project construction/operation and other opinions and suggestions that need to be explained.
VI. Public comments channels
After the information is publicized, the public may send an e-mail, telephone, letter or other convenience to the designated address to express opinions on the construction of the project and the EIA work. The opinion form can be downloaded from the link.
During the preparation of this project environmental impact report, the public may submit opinions and suggestions related to environmental impact assessment to the construction unit and the EIA unit.
Attachment: Public Comment Form.docx